The MNITF hosts yearly fundraising events and benefits from a number of other social events, including galas, themed cocktail parties, fashion shows, golf tournaments and even a rodeo.
The proceeds of these events make a significant and positive impact on our ability to continue the research and educations programs we support, and help us advance the science and practice of organ transplantation.
MNITF is grateful to our loyal supporters who regularly purchase sponsorships and tickets to these events.
Fundraising Events have included:
- Fashion Show & Luncheon (September 10, 2015)
- Fashion Show & Luncheon (October 24, 2013) Honoring: Sonia Randazzo
- Fixing Paco Red Carpet Premiere at the Directors Guild of America (October 9, 2012) Honoring: Julia and Frank Sanchez, and Rob Taubman
- Fashion Show and Dinner (October 2010)
- 25th Anniversary of MNIT Gala (October 3, 2009) Honoring: Bil Gallio, Rafael G. Mendez, MD, and Robert Mendez, MD
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2008)
- Fashion Show & Luncheon (November 9, 2007)
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2007)
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2006)
- Fashion Show & Luncheon (November 5, 2005)
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2005)
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2004)
- Fashion Show & Luncheon (2003)
- Fiesta Broadway Golf Tournament (2003)
- The Grove Opening (2002)
- The Dooley Rodeo (September 2001)
- Sequins & Spurs (April 15, 2000) Honoring: Larry Hagman
- Hollywood’s Golden Era (1998) Honoring: John Meihaus, MD and Charleye Wright
- Race for Hope (April 1997) Honoring: Carroll Shelby
- Mash Event (December 1993)
Other non-fundraising events have included the S. Mark Taper Foundation Transplant Center Dedication, and Donate Life Run/Walks.